500th Post!
And happy 4th anniversary, F.U. News!
Have some cake.
And in honor of the 4/500th postiversary, I present
Joe's Favorite 10h F.U. News Articles.
10. The Gallery of Windows in Our Lives.
F. More True Stories from College: The Queue.
E. A Geek Tragedy (with a happy ending).
D. What do Cockroachs and Hearing Loss Have in Common?
C. An Open Letter to All Hollywood Movie Studios.
B. Cross Sums.
A. The Adventures of Ion, Intergalactic Milk-Man.
9. I have Come to Soil Thine Toiletries.
8. Mess Hall Memories, Part I.
7. Planning Ahead FTW!
6. Dave Playing "Those Endearing Young Charms".
5. Movie Reviews: Lawrence of Arabia/Dr. Zhivago.
4. Kittens of the Serengeti.
3. Ask a Drill Instructor: Christian Formation.
2. Skymall.
1. Condo Shopper.
Runners-up and honorable mentions:
Most obscure: F.U. News in History: Antony Von Leeuwenhoek Discovers Bacteria, OCD.
Only on this list because Mr. Pickles said he thought it was funny, but hey, Joe will take any praise he can get: OSHA Office Model of Unsafe Workplace.
Funniest article based on a line from Sham Shpade/Biggest rip-off of The Onion: Before I Kill You, Allow Me to Give You a Tour of My Secret Base and Explain My Entire Evil Plot in Detail.
Second funniest computer game reference: Point/Counter-Point: Max Payne.
Funniest computer game reference: Worlds of Incredible Wonder Await Those Looking for Adventure, Provided They Can Turn on the Power.
When I'm famous and everyone in the world reads my blog, the guy from this article is going to feel so stupid for ticking me off: I'm So Sorry I Had the Audacity to Park Next to You.
Article that started the tradition of blogging about my business trips: I Need Naught but to Partake of Thine Magick Fire.
Article that inspired me to buy the "Support the Municipality" shirt: My Heart Is Heavy with the Guilt of My Sins.
Just Plain Nuts: Nature's Harmonic Simultaneous Time-Rhombicosidodecahedron.
Most True to Life: So Sorry, but You Can't Graduate Until You Take a Pointless Elective.
Article which was supposed to have a sequel to celebrate the release of Animaniacs on DVD, in which the same pictures would be used, but in the picture of the box opening, The Murloc was supposed to photoshop the Warners to make it look like they were jumping out of the package but she never did so my perfectly good idea went to waste: Package from City 17.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




Ok, so how come when I log into Blogger, it says we have 504 posts?
ReplyDeleteThat's counting drafts. You have to filter by published posts.
ReplyDelete