Monday, November 19, 2007

Statshot: 4/500 Postiversary
A look at the numbers that shape FU-News.

In honor of F.U. News' 4 year/500 postiversary, here are two Statshots about the blog itself.

Most Commented Articles:



Contributors to F.U. News.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend re-opening the illegal immigrant discussion back up b/c I thought that one had a way higher comment count... And I like political fights.

    Also, how about a stat on "Most fights picked by" or "Most offensive comment poster" or "Most opinionated" or "Least well thought comments by" or .... dangit, somebody just give me a darn trophy already. Still waiting for my bag of marshmallows now that I think of it.... I won some contest a while ago here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.