Friday, November 09, 2007

Photo Caption Contest

Think of the best caption for this picture, and you could* win a prize!




















*As with all F.U. News contests, the winner gets squat.

5 comments:

  1. "Honey? Do we have any kittens?"

    "Did you check in the liquor cabinet?"

    "Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort.... No, no kitt- Oh, wait, there it is, in the back."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dear, would you make me a dry meowtini?"

    (Thanks to Dad B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in ur cabinet
    drinking ur liquors

    *********

    Unclear on the concept: "Hair of the Cat" is not a low cost alternative to "Hair of the dog"



    -thebluefox

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What a crappy day I just had. I need something to unwind. Let's see.... Jack Daniels, Southern Comf- oh wait, I have it! Kitty stummy!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Bartender, give me a black cat on the rocks."

    "Sorry sir, we are all out of black cats. But I do have one black and white one left."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.