Suspicious Packages.
What's this? A package for me? I don't remember ordering anything.
"From:
The Citadel
City 17
Somewhere in Eastern Europe"
Well, let's open it up and see what it is!
The anticipation is killing me! It looks like a...
HEADCRAB! ARGH!
...
After nearly dying from starvation, the headcrab leaves the host in search of its next victim.
Munch! It finds a nice juicy kitty!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




I was thinking of getting one, is it as awesome as it looks? I don't know why they don't sell a full-size wearable headcrab hat.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you could attach one to a cap pretty easily.
ReplyDeleteWow, a head crab! Now I know what to get my wife for mother's day!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea that the Combine is starting its invasion my individually mailing headcrabs to unsuspecting victims.
ReplyDeleteI thought head crabs were crabs that live in outdoor toilets, as in "No use standing on the seat; the crabs in this john can jump 3 feet!"
ReplyDelete