New Recording!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




Zomg, that's frakkin' hi-larious.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the music after the horrendous kablooie?
I don't know, I just found the first video on my hard drive of a nuclear bomb detonation, and it had music. I have no idea where it's from.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That youtube video inspired me to find looney toons cartoons online and I found http://www.vintagetooncast.com/ Too cool.
ReplyDeleteYou know, Chopin is probably easier to play right-side-up. You'd also look cooler if you played the piano and drank beer at the same time like Zakk Wylde http://www.youtube.com/v/MmQO1-tfhf4
ReplyDeleteBwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha ha ha! Tee hee hee... tee hee!
In sum, LOL.
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDave, that was superb.