Oh... my... word....
That is, um, yeah.... Wow. "Indescribable" may be the word I was looking for.
Well actually, it's not indescribable. It can be described quite simply as a supervillain musical comedy video blog.
Oh yeah, made by Joss Whedon, starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day, blah blah blah.
(Better hurry. It's only available for free through Sunday.)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.
simply the best thing on the internet (for the next couple of days)!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, look at my wrist. I must go.
That was BRILLIANT. So much so that I'm even considering purchasing the DVD when it comes out, just so I can see the outtakes. And I wish I had an iPod so I could download the tunes. Those Whedons are seriously talented. Did anyone else see the musical Buffy episode?
ReplyDelete