It just keeps getting better.
First, Telltale Games brings Sam & Max back from the dead.
Then, they announce they're making a game based on Homestarrunner.com.
Now this?!?!?!
I swear, they couldn't be a cooler company if they were marinated in awesome sauce and baked at 1337°.
Next, they'll be announcing that they're making a Firefly game, to coincide with the release of a sequel.
*Crosses fingers*
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.
Well it looks like they got my list of favorite things in the world. I'm waiting for the alfredo flavored games now because that's about all I got left on my list.
ReplyDeleteTwo words: Full Throttle.
ReplyDeleteI have 'Bone to Pick' and listening to it makes me want to quit my job and start a new career as vigilante biker in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Make a sequel!