Friday, November 13, 2009

I miss Tom.


No, wait. I don't. I just miss making movies with him.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent blue screen work! You appear to have a larger budget available for this than anything else we've done in the past. Also I like the style where you fade out the background to whatever you're talking about.

    Ileana's question: "A flask at a bar?" I'm with her. Not that I want you to re-shoot the piece, but next time you do drink work, make sure there is at least some water in it so you don't empty the bottle more than once which it looked like you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool! It was like a sneak peak movie trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer Ileana:

    It's not a bar, it's a tavern or inn or some place where you go to meet sailors, not necessarily to order drinks.

    Secondly, there was water in the flask (helpful; kept my throat from going dry). I had to refill it a couple times between scenes, so continuity with it isn't perfect, but the last drink in the last scene really did empty it; the drink before that did not (though it looks that it did).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha. I don't have a flask myself (or at least don't recall having one), so I guess I don't have the experience necessary to know what emptying one looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome! You've got the piratespeak down. I want to see the movie now.

    Mr. Pickles says you should have had whiskey in the flask. Or to be more authentic, rum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rum did cross our minds during filming, but we realized, it being 1am-ish, alcohol wasn't the best idea.

    Sleepy space pirates don't make for good story tellers. =p

    ~ The Resident Murloc

    ReplyDelete
  7. W-O-W. That was HOT. Can I post this on my facebook to advertise?? Gotta hand it to you guys--I'm muchas impressed!!

    --Cari

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.