Friday, August 07, 2009

I think Joe's frequent references to his cats as "practice babies" is what made it impossible for me not to think of their new baby when I watched this.

6 comments:

  1. That really shouldn't be funny. Really. (snicker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If Toys R Us sells toys, what does Babies R Us sell?" You think that's disturbing? Try this.

    Talcum powder comes from talc. Onion powder comes from onions. Where does baby powder come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracked me up! In unrelated cat videos, have you seen this one? I showed it to Dave and Katie while ago for for a solution to wash Moxie. I don't think Katie approved. :) http://tinyurl.com/akjbac

    -Amy (Katie's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Amy, I can't decide if that's incredibly cruel, incredibly hilarious, or both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kitty! I hope she sinks her claws into her incredibly cowardly owner as soon as he opens the door.

    Only a guy would think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know, I used to bathe pets at the animal hospital, and there were some beasts that we wished we could put in something like this. I still have scars from one awful cocker spaniel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.