Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two videos for ya.


(Turn the volume up)




Like father like son.

6 comments:

  1. lol. I freakin' love it. Cute kid.

    As an aside (and since I love talkin' about my kid), Hannah was sneaking through the house trying to sneak up on me. I was hiding upstairs when she was coming up the stairs. I could see her tip-toeing across the downstairs and up the stairs. She put so much effort into not letting her movements be audible. But I could hear her everywhere she went since she couldn't stop hiccuping. I had to really struggle not to let her hear me laughing or she'd know where I was hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5-point harness, check

    flame retardant suit, check

    flame retardant hood, check

    gloves, check

    helmet.... hey, where's my helmet?


    --

    Awwww..... I can remember the first time I drove Anna home from the hospital, I was so paranoid about being a safe driver.

    Sigh... the memories.

    -

    Just think, in 5 months he may be Ben's size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.O.L. In the first one he's like, "What on EARTH is going on with me??"

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Wow, Jeff, you have the Michelin Man for a son!
    (And he's adorable!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorramit, I did it again.

    Every time I watch the first video, I think The Murloc is calling me. I just walked into the living room to ask her what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.