Too funny not to link.
(Go ahead. No really. Don't be afraid to click it.)
The comments were particularly amusing. Especially:
"Is that all we are to you? Domestic objects? I'm deeply offended."
and
"Those poor exploited men, driven to posing in such demeaning fashion, just for money. It breaks my heart. Let's take up a collection and get them some drinking money. They're going to need it."
Katie and I saw this book in a store and we thought it was hilarious. My favorite was "There's an NFL playoff game today, so we should have no problem finding parking at the craft fair."
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteAlthough not pictured, my favorite was the one that said something like....
Honey, all I made for dinner is fresh lemon and chive risotto, winter root vegetables roasted with chili infused olive oil and grilled salmon covered with my special homemade recipe for apricot glaze...I hope it's ok.
TOO funny. I like the one for moms. I wonder if they have any pictures of dads carrying their baby in a sling. *swoon*
ReplyDeleteBe still, my beating heart!
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY HAWT!
ReplyDelete-Cari
Sometimes when Ileana comes home from a hard day at work, I like to spice things up by vacuuming.
ReplyDelete