For Those Who Need a Good MST3K Fix.
Consider Unskippable, over at The Escapist, where they do the same thing for video game cutscenes.
Here's their first entry.
It starts slow, but I lost it shortly after the six-minute mark.
This blog is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
For Those Who Need a Good MST3K Fix.
Brilliantly Written by
Joe
at
10:22 AM
File Under: MST3K, The Escapist, video games
Awwww, how pretty!
ReplyDelete(I fell apart after 4 minutes -- "...the flowers!")
What sort of bizarre game is this?
It's a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game), based on a world inspired by Frederic Chopin. The Japanese name translates as "Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream"
ReplyDeleteRead all about it.
I lost it at "this shot marketed to vampires."
ReplyDeleteI completely lost it at "Will the puddle make waves when the moon comes out?" "No! That's stupid. Gawd, you're dumb."
ReplyDeleteAlso, this is a production of the guys at LoadingReadyRun, whom you may remember from their handy instructional video "How to Talk Like a Pirate"
ReplyDeleteTheir videos are funny and (relatively) clean (for internet standards). There's some cussing, though.