F.U. News Friday Game
Hapland, an intriguing point-and-click puzzle game with stick men. The first in a series of three games, each more difficult than the previous. Walkthroughs are for losers!
Warning: time-consuming.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.
I got as far as killing everybody off (except the last guy at the switch)! I couldn't seem to avoid murder and mayhem.
ReplyDeleteAny hints?
Yay! I finally beat it! I had made several attempts at that game before, but never finished it.
ReplyDeleteHint: timing is important.
Hurray! Hurray! I finally beat it!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't begin to tell you how many little stick men died in my many attempts, though. :(
You are geniuses. I bow before your mighty puzzle-solving skills.
ReplyDeleteAfter 30 minutes I finally figured out that you shoot a guy in the cannon and he moves the bell, and that's about it. Yep. It's been a long time since "Lemmings".