Friday, December 29, 2006

Get back in the kitchen, woman.
No really, it's good for you

BBC NEWS | Health | Housework cuts breast cancer risk

Being the good husband I am, from now on I will let my wife do all the housework, so she can improve her overall health. It will be a sacrifice on my part, I know, but that's just how much I love my wife.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that too, and I am at risk for breast cancer seeing as how my mother has it and my grandmother on my father's side has it...
    All I want to do is stay home with the kids and do housework. Amazing how God built it into our nature so beautifully. I'd like to thank all the feminazi liberals who fought to force me out of the home, into the work place, and into chemotherapy. You've made my life so meaningful by robbing me of the one life option that I would most gladly have chosen. As a gesture of thanks, I will work as hard as I can until I can be at home with my little ones, and then I will have a zillion kids and raise them to thwart your culture of death.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.