Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ask John Kerry

Dear John Kerry,
I've been seeing someone for about a week now, but my parent's don't think its a good idea. I met him in a Barnes & Nobles and he's fifteen years older than me but we share the same interests. My friends tell me that love knows no bounds and I want this to work. How can I convince my parents that I'm old enough to make this kind of decision myself.

In love with an older man, FL


Dear In love with an older man from the great state of Florida,

Before I answer you question I want you to know how grateful I am that you are asking me your question, and I know that you have been hit hard by these hurricanes. You should know that the country and I have you in our thoughts.

About your question, I think you hit the screw right on the head. When I was in Vietnam, I had the leadership skills to choose who to have relationships with. It doesn't matter if they are older or younger, black or white. What's important is that we are all Americans. Back where I come from we have a saying, home is where you like to be. If you are most at home with this older gentleman, then that's where your h-- that's where you like to be.

You need to convince your parents to get on board with this relationship so that you don't have to go it alone. Have quad-lateral talks between your parents and your boyfriend. This is the wrong relationship at the wrong time and in the wrong place, you have to stick through it because it's important that you make this relationship work. Try getting more parents on board to help shoulder the burden of this relationship.

I have had one position on this relationship since I was in Vietnam and that is that you have planned this relationship poorly and that I can handle this relationship better.

2 comments:

  1. h4h4!!!1! j00 sux0rzsz!!@211! j0hn k3rry r0x0rzz 4nd w|;l d35tr0i 8u5|-| 1n n03v3bmr3~!1~!@!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it is difficult to argue with your powerful logic, I fell compelled to point out that your post gives the powerful impression that a dictionary was disembowled in the vicinity of your keyboard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.