Monday, October 31, 2005

Has anyone heard from Dave? Is he still alive? Did he fall victim to Wilma?

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my disappointment that hurricane names don't go to Z. I was looking forward to hurricanes Xavier, Yvette, and Zelda.

4 comments:

  1. Though Dave is currently on the singles' market, I have not seen him going around with any gal named Wilma. However, I will keep my eyes peeled--this Wilma sounds dangerous. Right now he is vegging out at the other end of this table pretending to code whilst really attempting to up his win ratio for four suit Spider Solitaire. In the evenings, he likes to put the guilt trip on me to let him play my piano. I occasionally give in, usually when I cannot stand the finger drumming any longer. For the past few days, he has been MIA attempting to clean his pad in anticipation of Tom's arrival. Numerous overloaded dump trucks were seen leaving the vicinity. Last night he helped Tom move all his stuff in, and apparently scared off many a trick-or-treater with his lack of candy and closed gate. In other Dave news, there is a rumor that he is going to meet some good Catholic women in the near future. Stay tuned for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the REAL Dave news, we have fun hanging out with my fam, who has adopted him. Everyone loves Dave, and my sisters love his car, too. We all watched Batman Begins over the weekend, which was fun. Dave is also a good frisbee player, and his long limbs serve him well in the brutal family frisbee games we have on the beach. When I am not sick, Sam and I like to have Dave over for dinner and a movie--usually an old Star Trek episode (we are trying to convert my heathen, sci-fi-despising husband). Our cat and dog love Dave and act like he is their best friend whenever he comes over. All in all, everyone here is grateful for Dave and for his friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cari, for preventing Dave from becoming a total hermit! He needs his friends to keep him circulating in the real world, as opposed to becoming totally consumed by the cyber world (although his regular bicycle outings are commendable, even if solo). I speak as a meddling mother here. He's too talented and attractive to let him stay hidden!

    BTW, Dave's Dad was practically a hermit, too, until (when he was 34!) a young female took pity on him and dragged him into the world of marriage and family - the VERY real world! ;-)

    P.S. Don't let Dave read this post. He'll probably get really annoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm.... 34? So there is hope for me too I guess (Me being 27...)

    -Brother from a different mother

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.