BAY AREA WOMAN PICKS UP FRIEND AT AIRPORT
I am picking up Tom from MacDill AFB today!!! He's home safe--hurray! Wahoo for Tom, the insurgent-whalloping marine! We are planning the most ginormous bbq for him--everyone's invited!
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




Hurray, hurray, hurray!
ReplyDeletePraise God!!!
Give him my congratulations, Cari and Dave.
(Although I won't stop praying for his safety until he's actually in his condo -- Tampa drivers being what they are!)
w00t! Tell me when the bbq is. I'll fly out (so long as it doesn't conflict with BlizzCon).
ReplyDelete"w00t! Tell me when the bbq is. I'll fly out (so long as it doesn't conflict with BlizzCon)."
ReplyDeleteI echo the geeks words! Glad to have ya back home safe and sound, Tom!! =)
~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl!~
Glad to be back! Going to Steubenville Friday the 7th of Oct to see Ileana in Steubenville till November. Will call you guys as soon as I get my cellphone and talk about when you can make it out there.
ReplyDeleteI thought Tom was back for good, but he was just checking in with his new base. And they proceeded to give him a month's leave, which he is appropriately going to spend with his wife in da'ville. Nov. 1 is his next ETA in FL, and we will discuss the bbq then. I would like to have it when Ileana can be here, and also when I am not in labor. That is looking like Spring Break (unless Ileana comes to FL for Christmas), but I will keep you posted. :-)
ReplyDeleteWoooooo Pig Suieee!! Tom's back! When you hit Steubenville during your post-Iraq victory lap, Tom, make sure to hit my parents up for several banquets in your honor. And give them your telly # so I can congradulate [sic] the conquering hero.
ReplyDelete