Friday, September 19, 2008

In honor of International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day, I present to you...
Space Pirates

Episode I
Part I
The Phantom Menace

Space Pirates. You know, pirates but in space.

This is only the first chapter. For the rest, e-mail me.
(Warning: LONG!)

Contructive criticism is, for once, highly appreciated. Please let me know if you find any spelling/grammar errors or other typos. "ur writing sux" is not constructive. I already know my writing sucks. Tell me how it sucks and how to improve it. "ur writing sux cuz ur characters r all 1 dimenshunul" is not much better.

P.S. I would like this to be considered as my official entry to the New Space Princess Movement of science fiction. While there are no Space Princesses, per se, the heroine's name is "Regina" which means "Queen" in Latin, so she is Space Royalty.

2 comments:

  1. Just started reading. Looks good. Hopefully I can make some helpful comments after I get into it a bit. Good for you! Lots of work!

    - Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only a about a quarter of the way through, but it's a good read so far. I've only noticed a couple of typos.

    I've already picked out a couple of actors I visualize for the characters, but I don't want to influence the mental images anyone else might be forming so I won't mention them here yet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.