YouTube Video Links: The Lowest Form of Blogging.
I feel bad, just posting a link since I haven't written any content in quite a while, especially since Mrs. Pickles has totally upstaged me with 9 (!) posts in the last week.
But it was too funny not to link. Here is John Cleese talking about the God gene:
(Take that, Richard Dawkins)
(Link pirated from John C. Wright's blog)
I have come very close to posting something a couple times in the last few weeks, but always just stopped at the last minute. I always feel like no one would be interested in my random thoughts, so why bother?




You think that's bad blogging? Check out what I did at http://familyadamsmagazine.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd in addition, you can also find more John Cleese podcasts at
ReplyDeletehttp://www.johncleesepodcast.co.uk
Where you can find links to download the podcasts straight to iTunes if you have sold out like me. Otherwise just get the RSS feed
I'm always interested in your random thoughts. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite youtube tool of the week:
ReplyDelete"Free FLV Converter"
Yes, now you can download and convert any youtube video into something more useful, such as .WMV or .AVI files.
Download the program here:
http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html
No you can download silly videos in embed them into your PowerPoint presentations to "liven up" those oh-so-boring presentations your are giving anyway.
I always feel like no one would be interested in my random thoughts, so why bother?
ReplyDeleteNever stopped me from posting! :)
(hence the 9(!) new posts)
ReplyDeleteI always feel like no one would be interested in my random thoughts, so why bother?
ReplyDeleteThen why do we all check this blog several times a day? It's like candy to me (and I'm supposed to be a contributor).
Besides, isn't the whole motivation for the whole blogosphere the assumption that everyone is interested in others' random thoughts?
Mmm, me like blog candy!
ReplyDelete