Saturday, September 20, 2008

How to tell when you've done something right:

Examine the level of vitriol spewing forth from your opponents.

And by that measure, apparently McCain has picked the best-possible running-mate. John C. Wright does a good job of rounding up the utter, utter hatred of Palin (so I'll just link him). From being called "not a real woman" by a spokeswoman for NOW to "a woman who hates women" by Pink, the left's seething attacks on her can only be taken as an indication that she's the right woman for the job.

The only question is should I put a Palin '12 or Palin '16 bumper sticker on my car?

(I think this was my favorite round-up article.)

1 comment:

  1. I would liken it to outrage over not teaching your kids how to be bulimic. I mean, they are going to eat McDonald's anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.