Monday, December 29, 2008

Fine then. 6 things that make me happy.

1) To supply and give aid and comfort to Joe's enemies.

2) Being done with a workout. I don't get any satisfaction from working out. I just like it when I can go back to being lazy for the rest of the day.

3) Harassing Hannah and teaching her things that are humorously untrue.

4) Making the Kessel Run in less than eleven parsecs. Beat that!

5) Drinkin' rum, shootin' stuff and rockin' out to Hair Metal with my groupie-for-life (that's all "one thing" the way I do it!)

6) Not tagging people or forwarding things on, but rather letting messages die in the abyss of digital-nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.