Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why Google Pwns.

Ok, let's get this out of the way. I love Google. I would marry it if it were a woman. I would run their operating system if they would write one that would run in Firefox.

So I finally had a chance to use Google talk. Let's review why this is better than whatever crappy IM program you're using now.

Let's take a look at a standard idiotic IM program, such as MSN Messenger:



Any monkey with a banana can see that this is crap. (Studies have shown that banana-less monkeys may have trouble differentiating crap from non-crap.)

Now let's take a look at Google Talk.



Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity. No crappiness. All I want is a program that lets me chat online and that's exactly what they give me. It uses the Jurassic Park III philosophy of content*.

Oh, and look! Chats are automatically saved to your Google account, for easy NSA/CSI/CTU review!



So in short, Google is teh_pwnerer.


*Jurassic Park III operated on the premise that the only reason you were at the theater was to see dinosaurs eating people, so the movie got you to that point as quickly as possible, then ended when it was done with that. It did not waste time on stupid things such as story, exposition, or wrap-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.