For those of you who missed Sara's amazing come-from-behind victory, here you go.
Sorry for the crappy video quality. I recorded it in HD, but it took three video transfers on two different computers to get it to a format I could upload.
This blog is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
For those of you who missed Sara's amazing come-from-behind victory, here you go.
Brilliantly Written by
Joe
at
8:48 PM
File Under: Jeopardy, Those Krazy Harolds, TV
That was awesome! Congrats to Sara!
ReplyDeleteJoe,
ReplyDeleteI don't suppose you have Friday's show. We missed that one.
WEEEOOOOWWW!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so freaking awesome!!! I want to see the whole show too!
Congrats, Harold family!
-Cari
I do have Friday's show. What's it to you?
ReplyDeleteHint: she lost, disappointingly. All the more disappointing because she should have won, but ran out of time before she finished writing the (correct) answer in Final Jeopardy.