Monday, January 16, 2006

I'd pay to see it.

Ultimate Showdown

Reminds me of a certain PVP Comic series (from August 4 - August 23, 2003)

6 comments:

  1. I want my 3 minutes back.

    -The blue Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see someone is not a connoisseur of the fine arts of nerdiness, pointless action, and cross-overs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Murloc demands more pointless cross-overs!!!



    ~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl-*shifty eyes*...~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mildly amusing, but not worth the price of admission IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another non-appreciator of the Fine Arts.

    Are the Murloc and I the only ones with a sense of class here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently.

    The Murloc thinks some lightning up is in order.

    *The Murloc rolls it's large fishy eyes.*


    ~RlrlrlRLRLLRLGRLGRLGlglglglgl-*shifty eyes*...~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.