Thursday, January 05, 2006

Funny Blonde Joke
I swear its not obscene

http://presurfer.meepzorp.com/archive/2006_01_01_archive.html#113619855520637691

5 comments:

  1. What? I don't get it. I just keep getting links to the joke. < /blond >

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very non-blond. It took me two clicks to figure it out...However, I have a few sisters who might follow the links for half a day...Hmmm...I'll see how Chrissy fares...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprisingly, my IQ is about the same as Tom's, and I don't get it. I was sent to a page replete with discussion topics such as "Word of the Year" and "Scientists Name Most Beautiful Experiments."

    Har har.(?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I caught on after 2 clicks.

    The best thing about it was that I found the "Physics Animations" page and the FermiLab "Santa at Nearly the Speed of Light" page. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it, huh? Maybe it's funny if you have a high-speed connection and don't have to spend ten minutes getting to this really great joke. That's okay. I have plenty of time. Since Tom left home I don't have half the work I used to.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.