If you are in any way offended by animal cruelty, under no circumstances should you click here.
If you aren't then you can try to beat my high score of 1134 feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




New high score: 1493ft, with the a peak vertical of 150ft
ReplyDelete1357, don't know how high it was though. How is it I'm at "war" and yet I can still play Kitten Cannon?
ReplyDeleteThe new record is currently held by Amy, my cow-orker: 2035ft
ReplyDeleteCan't get better than 1164. Is there any skill involved, or is this purely luck? I use a launch angle of 10 degrees.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenew record: 1598
ReplyDeleteNew height record: 191 feet!
ReplyDelete