Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Computer Programmer Fails to "Get It"
Forced to sleep on couch until he "gets it"



On Wednesday November 10th, 2004 Wife Ileana Adams brought brilliant computer programmer Tom Adams a picture of their nephew, Sean and asked him "What do you think?" To which he appropriately replied, "Hmmm... I wonder how they get so many particles into one shot. And all the shadowing... That can't be real-time, per particle." Wife Ileana appeared unexplainably upset by the observations and exclaimed, "You just don't get it! Don't expect to sleep in the bedroom tonight!"

We asked Hans Gruber, a noted computer expert and marriage counselor, for his analysis of the event. "These kind of marital disputes are perfectly normal. Its nothing that two people talking about it can not resolve." Adding "Is that real-time reflection or refraction?"

"I just can't take Tom's constant obsession with computers anymore." Wife Ileana told us. "He doesn't give a flyin’ F about family or anything important. Its constant, constant, constant. Megahertz this, floppy disk that. I mean, who cares!! Tom, this is something real! Don't you understand that

Father of the Sean, Henry, was asked to comment. "This whole argument is so bizarre. It is just the stupid kind of thing I would expect Tom to say. Besides the whole picture looks ray-traced to me."

3 comments:

  1. Nice specular highlighting. And I notice there's even light-source reflection in the eyes. Is that Source engine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. POINT THAT WATER SOMEWHERE ELSE OR THE DUCK GETS IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to name my first-born "Nihilanth"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.