And just when you thought life couldn't get any better
I mean seriously I had Sam & Max Seasons 1 and 2, I have a years subscription to Rush 24/7, I got the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles volumes 1 and 2 and volume 3 pre-ordered. I've got everything I could ever want to occupy those 10 minutes a day I'm not working or playing with Hannah on the beach, and then God throws this at me as if to say "Hey, Mr. Attractive Man over there playing with your little Honey Baked Hannah on the beach, here's something to fill hours 25 and 26 of every day for the next 11 years this decade." It's almost as though God is promising to expand the number of hours in a day.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.




Squee! *dies*
ReplyDeleteWhat makes it so cool is it's Strongbad and Telltale, the spiritual successor to LucasArts. It's not some crappy developer, like that responsible for "Extreme Truck Driving 3D" and "Pretty Pony 2". It's freakin' Telltale. And it's not some crappy IP either, it's Homestar Runner. It's like someone tried to come up with the best way to please specifically me, without care to anyone else. Like he asked, "How can I please Joe Belland, a stranger I do not know, specifically today? I know! I'll form a creative partnership between his favorite video game company and his favorite animated shorts characters!"
ReplyDeleteThe release date's in June. Sorry, Dave, but if it's on the 14th, you might have to adjust your wedding day to accommodate.
Ok, now I'm REALLY REALLY glad I got a Wii for my birthday! O_O
ReplyDeleteI know! When Telltale sent me that email my head a-splode!
ReplyDeleteWow...
ReplyDeleteJust when Anna's Trogdor t-shirt reached the stage of being a hand-me-down to Rose, it reached a fresh incarnation of totally awesomeness.