Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!

Pi is....

6 comments:

  1. And a very happy Pi day to you, too!

    Are you going to celebrate with a sector of pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should, although since it is Lent I'll only have a π/6 radian slice of pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST HAPPENED to look at the blog at EXACTLY 1:59. What are the odds of that?

    Uh, I guess 720:1 would be the odds of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone celebrate e day? you know 2.718....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I haven't heard of anyone celebrating e day. I guess that would be February 7th? And e time would have to be at 6:28 pm, using the 24-hour clock.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Current Earth-Destruction Status This page is Class A WWW Depricated

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All material on these pages is ©2003-2010 by Joe Belland, Dave Belland, Tom Adams, Cari Burud and/or Paul Harold except for the stuff that we blatantly stole from other sources. All rights reserved.